- 1 can Green chiles, diced
- 1 jar GF salsa, (about 12 ounces; mild or spicy to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Ground cumin
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- Place chicken in the bowl of a slow cooker. Top with salsa, diced green chiles, cumin, onion and garlic. Cover and set on low. Cook for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot, shred, and return to juices.
- Spoon chicken into taco shells, with whatever toppings your family likes. The filling is also great for tostadas or as a filling for enchiladas.