Now you do need gluten free granola for this, If you don’t keep gluten free granola on hand this pie crust would be the perfect excuse to make some. Gluten free granola can also be found in many health food stores or in the gluten free section of your grocery store.
I made this crust for my cheesecake recipe but this crust would work well for just about any no bake pie or any pie that you would use a graham cracker crust for.
- 1 ½ cups of Gluten Free granola, I like trader joes or Udi's brand.
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon ( you can leave this out if it does not match the filling that you are using.)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a food processor pulse the granola with the sugar and cinnamon until fine crumbs form. Drizzle in the butter and process until combined.
- Press into a 9 inch pie plate and bake for about 10 minutes or until the crust is lightly golden.
- Cool before adding filling.